When it comes to service, only Volvo can deliver the value you deserve. Whether it's our expertly trained technicians, our field-tested Volvo repair methods, or our Volvo Genuine Parts - we want to help you get the most out of your Volvo. Experience the Volvo Service Advantage when you bring your car to an authorized Volvo retailer for service or maintenance.
Volvo Service Advantage includes:
- Free Software Updates: At Volvo, we're constantly improving the software for our cars. This means that your Volvo can potentially improve at every service visit. If your Volvo needs the latest software update, we'll make sure it happens free of charge.*
- Complimentary Diagnostics: Is your Check Engine or other warning light lit? If so, we'll perform a preliminary computer diagnosis for up to one hour, and give you a written estimate of what's needed at no charge and without obligation.
- Alternative Transportation: Whether it's a shuttle to your home or office, a loaner, or a rental car for the day - rest assured, we'll provide a convenient option. Available options vary by location, so check with your retailer to see exactly what they offer.
- Personal Service Contact: You'll have a personal service contact who will guide you and your car through the entire service process. They'll be there to answer your questions and help make sure your service experience is everything you want it to be.
- Car Wash: It's always nice to step into a freshly-cleaned car. Each time you service your Volvo with us, we'll wash it and have it looking good when you drive away.
- Roadside Assistance: As a Volvo service customer, you'll receive significant savings on Volvo On Call Advantage roadside assistance. You can get help around the clock anywhere in the U.S. That's extra peace of mind, even if your car is out of warranty. See your retailer for the form you'll need to extend or add this service.
- Volvo Introduces New Lifetime Parts & Labor Warranty
"Pay once - never pay again" for parts and labor
Volvo Cars of North America now offers a Lifetime Parts and Labor Warranty for all Volvo vehicles serviced after the factory warranty expires at any Volvo dealer. Volvo customers can expect to pay once and never again for replacement Volvo parts, excluding accessories and wear items, for as long as they own their car.*
This enhancement to the Volvo Service Advantage program is part of the company's definition of luxury service, a philosophy that isdesigned around the customer's needs and lifetime love of Volvo cars. Volvo owners can expect to receive the Volvo Service Advantage benefits at their local dealer, which includes free software updates, complimentary diagnostics, personal service advisors, alternative transportation and a complimentary car wash.
All Volvo owners are invited to experience this new definition of luxury service at their local Volvo dealer each time they come in for service or maintenance. All Volvo models are eligible for the Volvo Service Advantage program and the new lifetime parts and labor warranty as of June 1, 2015.
"The lifetime parts and labor warranty is a commitment to both quality vehicles and quality customer relationships," says Lex Kerssemakers, President and CEO of Volvo Cars of North America, "everyone should feel confident that Volvo is here to support our customers."
As you would expect, your Volvo will be taken care of in the best possible way, by expertly trained Volvo technicians who have the most current factory training, and use superior Volvo methods and Volvo Genuine Parts. But that's not all.
Additional Service and Maintenance Benefits**
The Volvo Tire Advantage: Get the right tires for your Volvo, including complimentary 24-month road hazard tire protection.***
Contact our dealership for more information.
Schedule Your Service
*New software required as part of a repair or accessory installation is not included.
**These offerings are available at participating Volvo dealers.
***Some exclusions may apply, please contact your Volvo dealer for details.
****Excludes consumable parts due to normal wear. Nontransferable. See your dealer for details.
These offers are available at participating Volvo dealers only, effective June 1, 2015. This offer only applies to Volvo owners and excludes third party repair facilities.
*$477 Closing Fee included in advertised price.
All prices and offers are before state, city and county tax, tag, title and license fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All prices and offers include all rebates and incentives which the dealer retains unless otherwise specifically provided. Dealer not responsible for errors and omissions; all offers subject to change without notice, please confirm listings with dealer.
This dealership charges closing fees on a motor vehicle sales contract. It is a charge that is permitted but not required by law (Section 37-2-307). The full cash price charged at any dealership depends on many factors, including all products and services bought with the vehicle.
The closing fee charged by:
Volvo of Charleston
1518 Savannah Highway
City, SC 29407
Will not exceed $477
Prior to the next February 1st.